Love your carpet? Let us protect it!
The Most Outstanding Service Experience Ever!
Premium Fabric & Stain Protection
NOW YOU CAN DOUBLE THE LIFE OF YOUR CARPET AND FABRICS WITH
OUR PREMIER SOIL & STAIN PROTECTION!
To complement our cleaning program, we offer a
Treated Upholstery Will:
- Last Longer
- Look Better Longer
- Clean Easier
The fabric protection treatment is a spray applied to all surfaces of the upholstered item. The application “wicks” into the fibers of the fabric creating a protective barrier against soil and stains.
Fabric Protection Treatment
Has no harsh smell & is non-allergenic
Does not change the look of the fabric
Does not change the feel of the fabric Not only does a fabric protection treatment create a barrier against stains and spills,
Six Reasons You Should Always Get Carpet Protector:
1. Reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as protected carpet.
2. Helps save your traffic areas from becoming destroyed. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and cuts carpet yarns like a knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. By applying
3. Make spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less
4. Makes your next professional cleaning more effective. Having
5. Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to handle any spot you cannot remove immediately, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without
6. Your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.
Four Mistakes Other Carpet Cleaners Make When Applying Protector:
1. Not using a
2. Not using a dedicated container. Using the same container for carpet protector as other cleaners can contaminate the carpet protector making it gummy and ineffective. Our vans have a dedicated container reserved ONLY for carpet protector.
3. Not applying the product properly. Some cleaners either under apply or over apply the protector. Under applying it doesn’t allow for complete penetration of the carpet yarns. Over applying it causes the carpet to become overly stiff and crusty. Our company technicians are diligently trained for proper application.
4. Not grooming the carpet. For the best performance, the product should be groomed into the carpet for maximum penetration. This ensures contact with all surfaces of the carpet yarn and proper distribution and drying. Our company thoroughly grooms the protector into the carpet pile.
our quality cleaning services
why choose premier?
We are the choice for many homeowners, interior designers, realtors
Our Golden Reputation The area’s most seasoned Carpet Retailers, Interior Designers, and Realtors refer our services exclusively. Stainmaster, Mohawk, Shaw
Our Years Of Experience Premier Carpet Cleaning has been in business for over 25 years and is experienced in all flooring and fabric types as well as every soiling condition
Our Education Premier Carpet Cleaning is certified by the IICRC, the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification – The world’s most
Our Multi-step Systems Premier Carpet Cleaning systems are the most advanced on the market getting MAXIMUM SOIL REMOVAL and MAXIMUM SPOT REMOVAL without leaving a sticky residue or over-wetting your carpet. World’s largest carpet
Our Guarantee Premier Carpet Cleaning offers a 100% money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will return at no charge to address that area. If you are still unsatisfied, we will honor our 100% money-back guarantee. What could be fairer?
what are our satisfied clients saying about premier?
Premier Cleaning came in and restored my tile floors, carpets (which were stained with pet urine
Lanie Broussard Boyle
All Of Acadiana
1714 Vida Shaw Rd,
New Iberia, LA 70563