Water / Flood
The Most Outstanding Service Experience Ever!
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
At Premier, our professional water damage service team is experienced, trained and certified by the IICRC (International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification). We are recommended by insurance companies, plumbers and property managers. We have assisted in hundreds of water damage emergencies for both residential and commercial clients. In most cases, we can respond within the hour and our commitment to providing caring, outstanding customer service continues to bring in several positive and encouraging testimonials from our satisfied customers.
Premier Cleaning & Restoration offers 24-Hour Emergency responses to:
- Water Removal and Restoration Services
- Sewage Extraction
We Respond to your Emergency Immediately!
Premier Cleaning & Restoration offers many years of experience with our Staff. Our Mission is “Responding Immediately to our customer’s emergency, Quality & Expertise in our field, and going above and beyond to restore our customer’s loss as quickly as possible.”
As professionals in this field, we need to respond quickly to your loss to minimize your damage. We cannot stress this fact enough. The longer the moisture remains in your home or business, chances increase dramatically that secondary damage such as Microbial Activity will occur.
We use Moisture detecting devices such as:
- Penetrating Probes
- Non–Penetrating probes
- High Tech Moisture Meters
- These devices are used to detect where the water has traveled because water always takes the path of least resistance.
We want to be able to test if the moisture has wicked up your walls or gone under your baseboards etc. It is very important that hidden water be discovered and dried thoroughly. These areas are very important to make sure they are not wet. Dark and damp areas run the risk of microbial growth, odor, and risk to your health.
Time is a very important factor. The quicker we can start the drying process, the less damage. Secondary damage such as microbial growth, and odor can happen very quickly. This is a health risk to you. Premier Cleaning & Restoration and our staff will walk you through the complete process. We know it is very stressful. We are here to guide through every step and to get your home or business to pre-loss condition as quickly as possible!
We will help you with your insurance such as filing a claim if assistance is needed. We work with all Insurance Companies and are familiar with the necessary steps while filing a claim.
The Water Damage Experts Since 1991
Safety Steps: When you have a water emergency
- Do not enter the area that has standing water due to electrical shock hazard.
- Turn off circuit breakers to the area affected.
- Turn off the water source if possible.
- If repair is needed for a leak or whatever the source of the water was, call a professional.
- Call professional Water Restoration Company such as Premier Carpet Cleaning & Restoration.
- Remove small articles that are on wet surfaces and be careful where you are placing them, they are most likely wet.
- Remove personal items such as; shoes, toys, paper item, etc.
- Place plastic wrap or foil under furniture legs that are on wet surfaces that cannot be moved.
- Remove any breakables from the effected area such as; china in
a china, collectibles, etc.
- Draperies- In the
eventyour draperies get wet, take a clothes hanger, put the bottom of the draperies through the hanger and hang the hanger on the rod. Furniture skirts can be pinned up
- Keep children and pets from the
Questions & Misconceptions
Q: Can’t I replace my carpet for that cost?
A: Carpet dries very rapidly with the proper equipment. It is your structure we are most concerned with such as; walls, baseboards, areas that are not seen.
Q: It is just a little water, won’t it dry?
A: It will dry, but the time it takes to dry dark hidden areas, you may have microbial growth and odor occur. Cost get substantially higher if this occurs. Microbial growth can be dangerous to your health- especially children, elderly and those with immune and repertory problems.
Q: Can you just remove the water? That is all I want
Q: Can I just put some fans on the carpet?
All Of Acadiana
1714 Vida Shaw Rd,
New Iberia, LA 70563